KHOI H. DU, M.D.
Dr. Khoi H. Du is Board-Certified by the American Board of Surgery. Having been in the Houston area most of his life, Dr. Du graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Houston in Biology and completed medical school at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. He completed his general surgery residency through the Ochsner Clinic Foundation in New Orleans before completing his fellowship in minimally invasive surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, Texas.
Dr. Du is a member of the American College of Surgeons, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, and American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery. He is fluent in English and Vietnamese and his personal interests include sports, politics and travel.
Dr. Du has advanced training in bariatric surgery and is a staffed surgeon at Clear Lake Regional Hospital. He currently serves as the Medical Director for the Bariatric Program at HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake and was instrumental in the development of the program.
Dr. Du specializes in general, laparoscopic and bariatric surgery, and is pleased to offer minimally invasive robotic surgery and single site procedures when appropriate. Dr. Du welcomes new patients and referrals. When appropriate, the practice offers telehealth visits.
Education and Training
- Fellowship: University of Texas Health Science Center, Minimally Invasive Surgery (2011)
- Surgical Residency: Ochsner Clinic Foundation, General Surgery (2010)
- Medical School: Texas A&M University College of Medicine, Doctorate of Medicine (2005)
- Undergraduate: University of Houston, Bachelor of Science in Biology (2001)
Awards and Honors
- Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award (2022)
- General Surgery
- General Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
Services and Treatment
- Gastric Bypass – Laparoscopic
- Medical Nutrition Assessment
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Other Specified and Unspecified Nutritional and Metabolic Disorders
- Robotic Surgery
- Stomach/Esophageal/Duodenal Proc
- Weight loss surgery
FOLLOW US ON:
OUR PATIENT PLEDGE
At Total Medical, we strive to provide you with the best health care experience. We understand the importance of high-quality health care that is safe, effective and affordable. We are committed treating each patient with dignity and respect at all times. Our team will explain your treatment options so that you can make an informed decision about your health care needs.